- Our Wines
- Online Shop
Boston Bay Wines is happy to report a bumper 2018 harvest.
The first wine to hit the bottle is our 2018 Great White Sauvignon Blanc.
Fifty dozen has already hit the shelves in the first 20 days of its release ‘Happy Days’.
During the winter months we’ll be busy pruning the vines. So we like to relax a little, regroup and brain storm concepts for the warmer weather.
* If the flags are flying we are open (up to 7 days a week)
* New double sided wood fire adds ambiance to our cellar door
* Regional Platters available on weekends or by appointment for small groups
(Only organised food available Monday to Friday, Pruning Time)
* Functions and Catering info on the website
* 2018 Summer SUNDAY BY THE SEA programme
* New Slow Cooker for our Kitchen Roasts
* Comedy Cooking Concept
* 2018 Christmas Options
* New Lunch Offering
The Fords would like to thank the community for its continued support for our family business now in its 34th year.
Made from our Riesling grapes, this lively aromatic wine borders
on a Moscato Style with a nectar body and spritzy finish.
The Wedding Crasher series helps to fill the little gaps for weddings, functions and special events in our function centre. Super wines, NOT from our tiny vineyard by the sea, but from “mates with grapes”. Celebrate and enjoy while overlooking Boston Island.
Bottle fermented, it’s fresh, lifted and lively on the nose … made from gently ripened cool climate grapes from the Adelaide hills.